The weather is cooling down here in Texas so it's time for to do two things. Pull out your sweaters from the back of the closet and start planting your fall garden. I'll do another blog post on some fall gardening tips but in the meantime here's my current fall obsessions
1. Dark Red Lips - Back again this fall is a dark red lip, choose from a variety of red toned lipsticks from the Gourmet Body Treats collection.
2. Facial Moisturizer - A must for colder weather, choose one that absorbs easily for a fresh glowing complexion.
3. Black Skinny Pants - Very versatile, go from the office to the bar without an outfit change.
4. Boho Accessories - A great farmer's market bag and some raw crystal jewelry is a great way to get outside and enjoy the weather.
5. Comfy Sweater - Every girl needs a few!